Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Hopes and dreams start here.....

I thought I would start this online diary so my nearest and dearest can check how I'm doing anytime they like.

The journey started today. I wonder where it will end, will it be tears of happiness or tears of despair? Today I start what I am lead to believe is one of the most difficult experiences a woman can go through.

Today we start our IVF journey.

It was day 1 today, which was a relief. Day 1 means you can call the centre and book your day 21 appointment. Day 21 is the day the drugs start.....what happens after that is a bit of a blur to be honest but I intend to take it one step at a time because the whole thing is a little too scary at the moment.

I can't help starting to dream and I know this is dangerous. I am hopeful optimist who's in touch with reality and the chances are this won't work.

So lets just keep everything crossed and hope for the best.

No comments: