Tuesday, March 27, 2007

La di da di da

Gee...this waiting thing is hard, and I know its the first of many. Just can't wait till next Tuesday, just can't wait to try, even if it fails we will be making progress.

Signed us up for ballroom/latin dancing classes today, we start in a few weeks. We might even look quite groovy at our wedding next year. The classes are on a Friday night so it will help with the mission to cut down on alcohol. Only problem the village hall is next to the wine bar!

7 more sleeps....

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Thanks so much for the comment. It is greatly appreciated, really. No matter what goes on in life, it seems that it involves waiting. So very annoying to my mind.

JW said...

Oh the torment! I had a bar next door to the gym I used to go to. I could see it out of the window from the treadmill. Funny how a nice cold beer is really tempting when you're doing something energetic! Good luck resisting it. These 7 days will fly by!

Baby Blues said...

Waiting is torture to me. I know what you mean, it's better to try and fail than not to try at all. Good luck!

That's a good idea for Friday nights. Dancing class sounds fun! A glass of wine could help you loosen up a little. :-)

patobe? said...

I am sure the dancing will be beneficial. but try not to argue too much. Remember on the dance floor the man is always boss and I have that from the authority of Len Goodman!!