Monday, September 03, 2007

The Day After Tomorrow

I feel much better now (9dp3dt). I still don't feel like this has worked but I feel like I am coming out of the tunnel and whichever way the road leads I am glad it is coming to an end. Just like IVF #1, I will be glad to have my life back, even if I have to face the heartache of another failure.

I had period pains on and off all day last Thursday (5dp3dt). I know that this probably means nothing, but in a way I was pleased something seemed to be happening. To put it into perspective, here's my current thinking:
  • no symptoms can mean a positive
  • symptoms can mean a positive
  • no symptoms can mean a negative
  • symptoms can mean a negative.

So it's a lottery as we all know.

The good news is that I will know in 48 hours. In 48 hours my world may come crashing down, in 48 hours I could be the happiest girl in the world.....which will it be?

P.S Little old me got another Rockin' Giril Blogger nomination today....yippeeee. Ahh, the world is not all that bad.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will hope for a positive.

Sunny Jenny said...

I know exactly what you mean by "getting your life" back. For me it's more like getting my body back. No more sore ovaries or being consumed with every twinge, cramp, and spasm.

It is what it is. We're either pregnant or not -- the only difference is knowing.

You're in my thoughts!

Unknown said...

I'm praying for a good outcome Becks; you are almost there.

Erin said...

I vote for Happiest Girl in the World! Oh, wait, it doesn't work like that? Ok, I'll just be crossing my fingers and toes that it worked.

Here's hoping you're just the FIRST of the six club to get a BFP!

MsPrufrock said...

I'm here because of Vanessa's RGB designation and the promise of swearing. Swearing is a reason to make me go to a blog rather than a deterrent.

Best of luck.

Von said...

Crossing my fingers and toes for you.
And wishing for all your dreams to come true.

Jackie said...

I hope you get that positive!

Delenn said...

I will cross my fingers (and toes) for you.

ultimatejourney said...

You know I've got everything crossed for you getting the right answer on Wednesday.

Mama Bear said...

You're so right that the symptoms (or lack thereof) can play tricks on you either way. Regardless, I'm REALLY hoping for you this cycle. I've got everything crossed for your beta.

Nearlydawn said...

Sending "Happiest Girl" and "Proud Papa" vibes your way!

Tam said...

I am hoping that in 48 hours you will be the happiest person on earth! You're almost there now, the hard thing about all this is that we have never been pregnant so we don't know how we'll react to the hormones and whether we'll have any symptoms or not.

Crossing everything for some good news!