Thursday, April 26, 2007

Note to self

I just wanted to have a note of all the dates for this cycle to either look back on with glee or morbid fascination, but mainly to know the whole timetable should we have to buy this very expensive lottery ticket again.

So for the record here they are:
  • 3rd April - Start down regulating injections
  • 24th April - First scan
  • 1st May - Start stimulating injections
  • 8th May - Day 8 scan
  • 12th May - Day 12 scan (dependant on day 8 scan)
  • 14th May - Egg collection *
  • 17th May - Embryo transfer *

* All being well, with a bit of luck and a following wind.

9 comments:

ultimatejourney said...

Wow, it's exciting to see it all written out! I'll be on vacation during your first week of stims, but I'll be cheering you on in spirit even if I can't get online.

Mama Bear said...

Hoping for the best for you this cycle!! (And, per your comment, you're SO right--It's so easy to remain positive for others' cycles than our own. So, I'll hope for you this round. :-)

Carrie said...

Hi, Thanks for your comment, it's lovely to find someone else in the same sort of position. Of course I use lovely in a kind of ridiculous way but I hope you know what I mean.
I've read through your blog now. So your first IVF cycle about to begin. Wow.
I'm going to follow you through this real closely and hopefully learn a little for my cycle, I hope that's ok.
I really hope this works out for you. I'll be holding my breathe along with you and, let's hope, cheering as you pass each hurdle.
Good wishes x

Mary Ellen and Steve said...

How exciting!! I like to see everything written out too. Good luck with this cycle my dear! I will be pulling for you every step of the way. xx

JJ said...

YAY! I love timelines since it helps me stay organized! May 17th is the day before my b-day-so I will wish for lots of good things for your transfer day!!

Sarah said...

hurray for having a plan! best of luck with this cycle!

JW said...

Hooray, seeing at all laid out like that, its JUST around the corner. ET is on my brothers birthday so I hope thats good luck for you... Hoping hoping hoping x

Anonymous said...

May this be the last ticket for IVF you will ever have to buy.

Larisa said...

Good luck with your cycle. I love having a plan - it might be the best part for me - so much promise!

Thanks for your comments on my blog.