Sunday, April 01, 2007

Thank you

Just wanted to say a big thank you for the comments.

I know the support that I get from you will be invaluable, so needed to let you all know that you are life savers....well probably relationship savers as well because it will stop me making my 'other half's' ears bleed about every little thing that I am thinking or feeling! It's quite sweet actually because he's really interested in the comments I get.

We've had a lovely weekend, had some family round, then when they left this morning we went for a walk down the canal which runs by our house. It's been a really sunny day, so feeling good and positive about the week ahead.

Well, I'll say bye for now and update you more in a day or so. Smiles......

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with this cycle! I am glad you had a nice weekend.

Sarah said...

thanks for your comment on my blog. best of luck to you this cycle!

ultimatejourney said...

I just found your blog. I'm hoping to do IVF/ICSI soon, so I'll be checking out your experiences and rooting you on. GL!

Somewhat Ordinary said...

I just found your blog, too! We've been on this roller coaster for 2 years and will hopefully be doing IVF this fall. Wishing you all the best with this cycle and I will be checking in.