Friday, July 13, 2007

Coming and going

We had a lovely time in London with my nephew, we did all the usual sightseeing things, the dungeon, the tower, the eye, Buckingham Palace etc. It didn't rain at all which is a miracle in England at the moment as it's been peeing down for months!

Here's a picture of us sat on the banks of the River Thames getting a face full of ice cream.



So it's a weekend back at home. It will be spent packing to go to here (St Petersburg Russia) on Monday, back on Thursday, then a quick turnaround before flying out to Crete on Friday. We are staying here and I am so looking forward to a week of doing nothing. I'll start down regulating the day we get there, so hopefully the warm, relaxing atmosphere will start me off well.

Have a good weekend and I will catch up with you soon.

12 comments:

Kate said...

That ice cream looks pretty good! Have a wonderful trip!

JJ said...

So adorable=)

ultimatejourney said...

The trip sounds amazing! Have fun!

Leah said...

I'm so jealous of your travels! Oh, and of that ice cream too.

Carrie said...

Wow, sunshine, you were lucky!

As for the trip. That all sounds amazing. I hope you have a really great time, I'm sure you will.

P.S. Thanks so much for your comments. They are truly appreciated :-)

Sarah said...

yum! kind of reminds me of the ice cream picture i just posted with my neice, but yours looks so much more...serene or something. have a great trip!

Topcat said...

Becks - you're pretty! (And so's that ice cream ...)

Baby Blues said...

Yummy! I love ice cream on a cone. There should be no other way of eating it.

Your cute nephew looks like Harry Pot.ter!

Enjoy your vacation!

Mama Bear said...

Sounds like you're having a great time traveling! I'm glad you had fun in London (and the weather held out)! Enjoy the rest of your travels!

LIW (Lady In Waiting) said...

I am glad that you are having a wonderful trip! It is certainly much needed....

Have fun in Crete. It is an amazing place, as is all of Greece.

Twisted Ovaries said...

Psst-my email has been down, but wanted to let you know (and sorry for doing it in the comments but no sign of email wheezing back to life) - I was on down-regulation for 19 days, when previously the longest I'd been suppressed was max 14. They do think that has to do with my crummy yield. Maybe has to do with yours, too?

Mary Ellen and Steve said...

So cute! Enjoy your trip!!