Thursday, November 01, 2007

3 months today

Honey,

3 months today will be our wedding day. At this time of the day I will be your wife, we will have stood in front of family and friends and told them how much we love each other. We will have heard the speeches, eaten the food, raised our champagne glasses and had our first dance.

I can't wait to be your wife. We have come such a long way, we've had some massive highs and heartbreaking lows but through it all we still loved each other. We made it, despite everything.

Whatever life throws at us, we can do it together. We can wipe away each others tears and laugh with each other when life is good to us.

Thank you for loving me and being willing to embark on the hardest journey of all. One day I hope we have a little bit of me and a little bit of you to love with all our hearts.

Until then, we have each other - I love you.

10 comments:

One View said...

Oh my gosh.. what a sweet letter. I need to get some tissue. I'm so glad you have such a loving hubby to be and such a supportive partner. Isn't it amazing how strong this makes our relationships? You are both lucky to have each other. I can't wait to see pics and hear all about your wedding day!!

Unknown said...

This was so sweet....

Carrie said...

I hope for you both too.

What a beautiful letter. If life was fair this wouldn't be so hard.

Anonymous said...

Such a lovely letter. He is a lucky guy!

Natalie said...

Very nice:-)

Mary Ellen and Steve said...

So so sweet!

Baby Blues said...

Best wishes to both of you!

JJ said...

Very sweet letter--many happy wishes to the happy couple=)

Cibele said...

what a sweet letter. Wishing you the best!!!! nothing like being in love!

Tam said...

Just popping in to say hi, not long to go now, lots happening!!

Beatiful post, I am hoping for you guys too!